Monday, January 26, 2009

CHA - Best time of the year!

If you ask me - it's better than Christmas - CHA time of year. Oh how wonderful!

Some of my favorties this year...
Basic Grey - I don't even like purple and for some reason I am so drawn to the Wisteria line. Porcelain is a close seconds. If I had kids yet, I would probably love the bold colors of Lime Ricky...

Spellbinder's - They just keep coming up with cool stuff. The die-cutting is just the beginning. Their dies emboss and stencil. Creates amazing effects. Also saw they are coming out with a new line (Impressabilities-tm) that embosses, debosses and allows for letterpressing. I wanted to have my wedding invitations letterpressed but it just wasn't in the budget. It is such a great look. Now being able to do it myself.... Yummy! Not to mention the red carrying bag - I am just not a pink fan - red. What better color for sophistication. I can tote it all around town!

Prima - loving the IOD collection - Flirty Little Secrets! they have come out with flocked papers, glitter, printed cardboard.... the embllishments are awesome and who can resist the flowers! and more flowers! and even more flowers! Sure to be something for everyone.

Heidi Swapp - there's been some chatter on the boards that people aren't liking. I am SO excited about this new line! The Invisibles collection seems like a huge breakthrough. According to what I have read... you can use any color medium to create your own work of art. The design element portion will resist the color. How coold is that? I can't wait!

Tim Holtz - well who can resist? No pun intended. I would like to know if there is one crafter out there who doesn't like Tim, his creativity or his products. Great new additions to an already amzing collection. This would include Ranger products (a pen for alcohol inks - way cool!!), Stampers Anonymous (12 new sets - if only I could aford all 12 but it will be hard to chose) and Ideaology line (can't decide it the fancy little stapler is the coolest thing, the ornate frames, the cute little pins and clips...) Very cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment