Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Count down for new products!

For those of you bloggers tracking all things fantastic... be sure to check out...

Ten Seconds Studio - not only are the video clips hysterical but their products are amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on all of it.

Prima has amazing new products that are presently being unveiled daily on their website. As usual, they have so many new products. My favorite are the stiched mulberry papers and some of the new flowers are nothing short of gorgeous.

Spellbinders has been unveiling new dies daily through a blog contest of sorts. After much consideration and research - The Wizard will be the die-cutting machine I am going to use. Not only does it cut, but it embosses and can be used as a stencil. How cool is that? Not to mention this will go perfectly with my new metal obsession from Ten Seconds Studio.

I have seen a bunch more sneak peaks but will hold off commneting as I don't want to tease and since they haven't been released officially... Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment