Monday, February 2, 2009

Design Team Submissions


I finally took the plunge and decided this is the year to get up some nerve and apply to a design team. I have never done so before because I always think - am I really that good? Always amazed by how many talented people there are out there. Could I really be one of them? Hubby said - "what do you have to lose? Do you want our kids thinking their mom was too scared to give something a try because she might not make it?" While we don't have kids yet, he was right. I put my pride aside and said - I am giving this a try. I saw Spellbinders posted that they are in the process of chosing new design team members... What better company to try and go out for their team? This is a picture of one of the projects I used for my entry. So - keep your fingers crossed. All I can do is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment